The calendar doesn’t lie: more sunshine is expected..soon hopefully..:) alongside – its usual colour splashes: natural vibes which make their way through high-end fashion-lead cat-walks and from there on into our wardrobes. However, have you thought through the catchiest of colour combinations to fuel up your imagination for the upcoming summer-time?
A great way to match up colours comes with a simple yet lovely wardrobe tool anyone can use at ease: the colour wheel:
Here’re a few tips to help your wardrobe match-ups:
You can make the following combos using the color wheel as your guide:
1. Colors directly next to each other (i.e. yellow and yellow-orange; yellow and yellow-green; violet and blue-violet, etc.)
2. Colors that form right (90 degree) angles with each other (i.e. yellow and red-orange; blue and violet-red; green and orange, etc.)
3. Colors directly across from each other (i.e. yellow and violet; blue and orange; red and green, etc.)
4. Colors that form a T (i.e. blue, orange, and violet-red; yellow, violet, and red-orange; yellow, blue-green, and red-orange, etc.)
5. Colors that form an X (i.e. blue, orange, violet-red, and yellow, violet, blue-green, and red-orange, etc.)
We’ll focus on yellow and its most closest summer match-up: blue, below are a few looks for you to choose and get inspired from:
Hope you’ve got a few inspirations now down your sleeves and just so we don#t end up the day with one line of options have a look below at Yellow +…that’s right – the intense gorgeouse vibrant Green!
That’s it for now,